Monday, January 17, 2011

TAWSE?

From time to time I am ask questions about specific BDSM practices and or pieces of equipment found in My Dungeon.  I will relate to you the more interesting of these questions along with My answers.   Recently I had a question about the Tawse...


The Scottish Tawse is an instrument of punishment used both in Scotland and Northern England. Typically a thick leather two pronged affair, mine of finest quality, made in Scotland, is 21 inches long and perfectly weighted. The classic "school" method of punishment was to strike the wrong doer across the palm of the hand, it was also used as a judicial form of punishment for male juvenile offenders. A very large thick tawse was used on the naked bottom, this latter type of punishment was done until the 1940ts.

I still employ both types of punishment with extreme pleasure upon naughty Adult "juvenile" offenders in My Dungeon on a regular basis!

Empress Ming

No comments:

Post a Comment