Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ball Kicking, Punching And Stomping! Those Words Flow Like Sweet Music To My Ears!


For the purpose of discussion I am also including Kneeing in the Ball Kicking section... Slapping, Finger Flicking, Fingernail Whipping, Tapping, and any other hand striking technique to the Ball Punching section, Stomping includes the subcategories of trampling and foot related Crushing... I typically begin a serious CBT/Ball Busting session with Weighting, I want My devotees balls to hang as low as a short but thorough stretching can produce (I require several of My submissives to arrive with their personal devices/equipment already Stretching away!) After I have stretched them it's time to tenderize ... I do this with a combination of kneading and twisting! There is almost nothing I enjoy More than using My hands to inflect this punishment! It allows Me to be connected to My devotees suffering in a way that no machine/device can achieve. When I believe My victim is ready to endure The more serious side of CBT/Ball Busting I attach a tight leather leather band to separate the cock from the balls (often I use a leather Ball Stretcher of various sizes) I do not allow the balls to hide from My Kicks, Punches, and Stomps! At other times I use a leather cord to very tightly rap the space between the cock & balls. I ofter employ a lift and separate rap(rapping between the balls) that allows Me to better torture one ball at a time! I love to make My devotee choose which ball is going to receive special individualized attention from Me... I do find that allowing the balls to hang free is tremendous fun at time such as using them for a speed bag while Punching them, or administering Flutter Kicks!

A Good Time Was Had By All!

I am seriously into CBT/Ball Busting... If you are too, Contact Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment