Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oxygen Control While Queening!

I have written several theme based posts over the past few weeks recounting My Experiences...  I will include them in My Blog for your reading pleasure. 


While Queening, There is nothing I enjoy more than controlling the oxygen supply of My victim! I start out by allowing My prey to breath every twenty seconds or so...working My way up to agonizingly long periods of true suffocation! I use several different methods to achieve My goal of a total tight seal (no breathing while total pressure is applied) One method I find works quite well is to use a very tight fitting ball gag. This allows breathing only through the nose...allowing a very tight seal during full weight facesitting.

I am quite the expert at this form of play.  I encourage interested submissives to contact My Website for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment