Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Heavy Weights...


I have just returned (Atlanta) from a tour of the Midwest, where I had the pleasure of stretching & torturing a devotees balls with various implements including a ball peen hammer & Heavy Weights. In his introductory email My soon to be victim claimed he could withstand just over 20 pounds for long periods...he also begged to have his balls beaten when he could not tolerate any further stretching. In session I used several different forms of ball bondage including a separating tie that allows Me to, in some degree, stretch one ball at a time! I was somewhat disappointed in My victims inability to withstand the long-term Heavy Weight ball stretching he had claimed in his emails...
He brought a carry on bag full of CBT equipment and weights of all sizes. Over the course of the session I was able to use most of the weights he brought...in all he was able to tolerate approximately 15 pounds for about 20 minutes, during which I positioned Myself under his aching balls and worked on them with My trusty ball been hammer & My squeezing, slapping, twisting, hands.

I am always interested in sessioning with boys who can take true Heavy Weights how much can you take?

No comments:

Post a Comment