Saturday, January 22, 2011

CHASTITY, TEASING & DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, ACCOMPANIED BY FETISH OBJECTS



I love to incorporate fetish objects such as panties, stockings, boots, shoes into My devotees worship, reflection and self improvement through self denial period. Introducing the fetish object My boy in chastity craves the most intensifies his need for release/orgasm tremendously...he can be doing extremely well in his chastity until a shoe is placed under his nose, or a pair of scented panties are placed over his face... The truly wonderful/diabolical thing about this aspect of training is that I do not have to be anywhere close to My subject...he begs for the self inflected torture of licking My boots and sniffing My panties/stockings, although he knows it will only drive him mad with desire.

                             My Dungeon Play Space is full of Fetish items...are you ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment