Saturday, January 15, 2011

PEE & CBT IT EVENS RHYMES

I truly believe that if a submissive fetishist wants to be owned by Me he will serve as My Toilet, ingest My golden offering and humbly offer his cock & balls for My torturous amusement! I have a Plexiglas ball crusher that I often employ for just such occasions. I enjoy sitting over My fetishists face letting just a few droplets fall on his thirsty lips. I then begin to turn the screws on the ball crusher until I can almost see through the Mashed skin around the flattened balls! By this point he is whimpering and begging for My stream...I tell him to open wide and allow him to consume about half of My continent. I then stand over his cock and tell him if he does not finish by the time I am through there will be NO release for him in My presence! The sight of My devotee flailing away while My Golden Wine bounces of the Plexiglas is hilarious...I can't help laughing at the sight.

Toilet Play is one of My favorite Things!!!



Following Discussion () | edit post

1 comment:

  1. Empress Ming:

    OMG! What a fantastic post!!! If You asked me to describe my ideal session for You, it would be what You've written almost word for word... It seems that W/we both share the same two passions- CBT & PEE... i absolutely love the connection of 'hands on' CBT that You describe in Your most recent post & it's obvious that You genuinely DO love it & know what You're doing... By starting out slowly- stretching & tenderizing- You can slowly condition me to take more from You in the long run... It's a process, not an event... And You have the perfect 'carrot' (reward) to hang over my head (literally) in the form of Your Golden Wine... "Take the pain from Me and I'll let you drink from Me"... The only thing that i would change in Your scenario would be that You not waste any of Your delicious Piss anyplace on my body except directly in my mouth... i love to be made to 'take it all' and not miss a drop... i MUST come see You soon!!!

    ReplyDelete