Friday, January 21, 2011

Panty Sniffing & Ball Torture...it's like double chocolate cake!

I session with all types of people with a veritable cornucopia of interests. I can honestly say that I genuinely enjoy most... However I must admit that one type is by far My favorite, I love a masochistic fetishist! There is nothing that excites Me more than the Knowledge that My Body, (and all that comes from it) along with My Boots, Shoes, Stockings, Panties/lingerie, latex, Leather...ad infinitum, can be used to induce a masochistic fetishist to suffer more and more agony to satisfy his unquenchable desire for a particular fetish.
My Panty Sniffer is one such devotee... During our last session (after suffering intense CBT during and after Queening) he swore to endure fifteen smacks on each ball (I make him hold his sack then present the desired ball between his thumb and pointing finger.) My trusty Tawse was the chosen instrument of torture...at number six on his left ball, he began to whimper and beg for My Panties to help him endure the pain. I secured My freshly scented thong over his nose and mouth, he was then able to endure the remaining licks and a healthy dose of Tease and Denial before he was placed back in his chastity device!

If being allowed to indulge your fetish desires helps you through particularly torturous periods of your training... I am the Dominatrix you need to be serving.  Remember it excites Me more than it dose you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment